FIRST EVENT BACK! Big Fish Little Fish BIRMINGHAM Halloween Family Rave
We are back! Spooktacular family raving returns to Birmingham for a Halloween special!
Expect an authentic, fa-boo-lous nightclub experience at a noise level suitable for little ears. Across two rooms DJs will be playing the perfect tuuuunes for family raving. So gather the kids, apply the facepaint and meet us on the dancefloor for confetti cannons, bubbles, snow machine, giant balloons and our fab parachute dance finale.
There will be…..
- Craft tables with themed crafts
- Large colouring-in mural
- Playdough table
- Play area with tents and tunnels and baby chillout space with mats, toys and small ball pool
- Free transfer tattoos for all
- Licensed bar
- Facepainter stall and snacks available (additional charge)
- Fancy dress optional but encouraged!
- And, so much more!
- Stairs – the soft play area and 2nd dancefloor are on the second floor but main DJ, playdoh table and crafts are on the ground floor. Please note there are a few steps leading up to the main floor
- Toilets and nappy changing facilities- Loos at Nightingales are shared between ladies and gents, making family loo breaks super easy. A changing table will be available
- Prams/buggies/general kid stuff – There is limited storage space available, please leave prams behind if possible. Valuables (including kids) are parent’s responsibility. Buggies will not be allowed on the dance floor
- Getting here
- Trains- Birmingham New Street and Moor Street stations are a short walk away
- Bus – Plenty of bus stops nearby.
- Car – Several paid-for car parks available.
Please email Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
- COVID cancellation protection- if for any reason we need to cancel the event due to COVID you will be offered a full refund or transfer to the next event
- All ages very welcome, but activities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
- There is a no refund policy. If you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email email@example.com so we can try and match you with someone on the waiting list. If within 24hours of the event then please post them to sell on the Facebook event page. Please inform us if you post on Facebook, as we validate these posts
- Adults remain responsible for their children at all times
- Adult only groups are not admitted. A max of 3 children per adult in a family.
- If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum. We will refuse entry to groups where there is inadequate supervision. If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). It will cost more on the door (if tickets available)
- The event will be busy. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together. For indoor events low lighting/club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used
- Music level is set and monitored throughout to abide by WHO guidelines. This is far lower than usual clubs levels but given the number of children attending there is a constant level of background noise during the event.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance
- Please be aware that BFLF is designed to provide a family friendly, authentic club experience and is not a traditional children’s party or disco. There will be no kid’s music, games, or DJ shout outs. The effect is to give families unity on the dancefloor – dancing together
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes
- DJs will be announced in advance of each party via Twitter and Facebook but may be subject to unavoidable change.