SOLD OUT: HACKNE:Big Fish Little Fish x Camp Bestival Mothers’ Day Weekend Family Rave 26th March DJ Toshiki Ohta
SOLD OUT This event is sold out. Please do not buy from sellers online as we are targetted by scammers. Please email email@example.com if you wish to go on a waiting list for returns. Include your phone number and number of tickets required. Alternatively you can party with us on Mother’s Day itself Sunday 27th March at our ultra cool under-the-arches venue near London Bridge. Two sessions. Noon – 2pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/240966636697 and 3-5pm https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/241166775317 also – our next Hackney event is already on sale for 21 May https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/295251183237
NEWS As part of the Camp Bestival warm up tour the event will feature the Camp Bestival Craft area with things to make and do. PLUS a chance for one lucky attending family to WIN A TICKET TO CAMP BESTIVAL. The randomly chosen family will be announced/contacted during the event.
Calling all the Mums/Grandmas/Aunts/Women caregivers in the house! Join us at this amazing double height warehouse venue in Hackney Wick for Mothers Day weekend. Colour Factory is the Big Fish Little Fish Xmas East London home.
DJ NEWS: NTS host and Percolate resident DJ Toshiki Ohta will cover the whole set working his way up through BPMs covering acid house, UKG, techno, breakbeat rave, hardcore & jungle!
World famous, award winning, Glastonbury Festival performing, family rave sensation BFLF throws the ultimate family event!
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
DJ (TBA) will spin club classics and BFLF anthems. Techno, house, acid, drum and bass – filling the dancefloor from beginning to end.
Multi-sensory dancefloor with bubbles, snow, giant balloons and parachute dance finale.
Nifty Natty Craft tables with giant mural, crafts and playdoh table.
Play area with tents and tunnels and Villa Pia baby chillout space with mats and soft-play ball pool.
Licensed bar, free transfer tattoos.
Optional fancy dress: whatever makes you feel good!
Facepainters: our excellent facepainter Doxa Faces will be on hand. Be transformed! Kids £6 – Adults £8 . Children must be over 2 to have their faces painted. CASH ONLY.
Please be aware that the venue is a warehouse type space and the crafts/baby chill area are on a Mezzanine level overlooking the dancefloor. This level is accessed by a single metal staircase. Traffic should stay on the right to keep flow going.
‘reliably excellent’ The Guardian
‘credible music…magical’ Time Out
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
Five-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards. As seen and heard on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Terms and Conditions
If the event is unable to proceed due to Covid rules then all ticket holders will be offered a free transfer to a future event or full refund.
BFLF staff will do lateral flow tests before the event and we ask that all adult attendees do same. If your test is positive (and you notify us within 48 hours of the event) then your tickets will be transferred to a future event so you don’t miss out!
We will contact all ticket holders shortly before the event to confirm any covid entry arrangemenst as these are subject to change.
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on by ticket holder.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or fabric promotion purposes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Next to Hackney Wick train station and bus links.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email email@example.com and we may be able to sell on to a waiting list for returns.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 and a half hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.