SOLD OUT NEW CROSS (SE London) ‘Vikings & Dragons’ Family rave DJ Will Nicol 3 February 2019
This event is now SOLD OUT and no tickets will be available on the door. If you would like to come raving with us in South London soon we are playing Vauxhall on 30th March (Mother’s Weekend) in a mega family rave with 3 rooms of live DJs. Tickets here .
Bring your Thors and Freyas to family raving Valhalla!
World famous, award winning, Glastonbury Festival performing, family rave sensation BFLF throws the ultimate family event in our wonderful, intimate SE London pub/gig venue.
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
DJ Will Nicol (Northern Soul Rave Patrol) spins club classics old skool, acid house, hip hop, electro, techno, UK garage, drum’n’bass and anything else that takes his fancy.
Multi-sensory dancefloor with glitter cannons, bubbles, giant balloons and parachute dance finale.
Captain Cookie Craft tables with giant mural, themed crafts and playdoh table.
Licensed bar, free transfers and glowsticks.
Optional fancy dress: Vikings & Dragons
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. A max of 3 children per adult. Larger birthday party groups should have one adult per two children. If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on and if anybody with tickets finds they cannot attend a sold-out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org and BFLF will attempt to put you in touch with people seeking to buy tickets.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating, club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used and events are busy with around 400 people at each party – which helps create the rave ambience.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes.