WATFORD ‘Back 2 the Old Skool’ Family Rave DJ Mark Archer (Altern 8) 23 September
NEWS: announcing the definitive rave DJing legend Mark Archer (Altern 8) to play! Celebrating 30 years in the music business – he was right there at the start of teh acid house revolution.
World famous, award winning, Glastonbury Festival performing, family rave sensation BFLF throws the ultimate family event in Watford at the wonderful Collosseum after our first three sold out shows so buy early to avoid disappointment.
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
Live DJ will spin club classics old skool, house, techno, UK garage, drum’n’bass and anything else that take their fancy. The multi-sensory dancefloor comes alive with glitter cannons, bubbles, giant balloons and a parachute dance finale.
Captain Cookie Craft tables with giant mural, themed crafts and playdoh table.
Play area with tents and tunnels and Villa Pia baby chillout space with mats and soft-play ball pool.
Licensed bar, free transfer tattoos and glowsticks.
Terms and Conditions
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large birthday party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Club lighting rigs are used so please allow you eyes to adjust to the lower lighting levels when you enter.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or Hawth Theatre promotion purposes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
How Loud will it be?
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try and match you with someone on the wiating list. If within 24hours of the event then please post them to sell on the Facebook event page – where we will validate that you have tickets.